The Catholic Diocese of Ondo has fixed Friday for the burial of those who died in the June 5th, terror attack on St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo, Owo local government area.
It had, last week, said mass burial would be given to the victims especially those whose remains could not be identified.
The State Government said that 40 people died in the attack while over 60 others sustained various degree of injuries.
Director of Social Communication of the Diocese of Ondo, Rev. Fr. Augustine Ikwu, confirmed the burial date.
He said the mass burial would take place at a new cemetery at Emure Road, Owo.